I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!
Violette, driven mad with jealousy towards her half-sister, committed a crime. However, she ultimately regrets ever committing such atrocity from the bottom of her heart while lamenting inside her prison cell. But fate was fickle, time rewound to the day she met her younger sister—the day she succumbed to insanity.
Violette returned to the past, a time before she committed the crime, where she reached a conclusion.
This time, there will be no irreparable mistakes. Without ever committing a crime and bothering anyone, she will live a life she thinks she deserves, an ordinary, plain, and inconspicuous life. Free from incarceration. Free from guilt.
Oh, but tweaking a portion of the past and going off-script for a bit to avoid that crime wouldn’t hurt anybody, right? Right, it will even benefit everyone? No one will know anyway, it’s not as if someone’s watching her anyway… Or so she thought, because for some reason, things are heading towards a very weird direction.
- 105. My God
- 104. Justice
- 103. I want to return to you.
- 102. Let’s end with “see you around”.
- 101. Goodbye first love
- 100. Crossing paths like an encounter.
- 99. Meaninglessness in righteousness.
- 98. Desire to control.
- 97. Stepping stone
- 95. Not normal
- 94. Reasons for wanting to meet.
- 93. Change of day
- 92. New day with new feelings
- 91. Pandora’s box
- 90. Blue star
- 89. Someone give me an affirmation that it is a lie.
- 88. Shards of unhappiness
- 87. Meaning of Princess
- 86. Wishing for what you don’t have
- 85. Clear feelings
- 84. The ideal friend
- 83. Subtracted from happiness
- 82. Groping malaise
- 81. Two people who want to be alone.
- 80. Storm of change
- 79. Vision
- 78. Good or bad
- 77. Breath of a serpent
- 76. I want to be hurt by protecting you.
- 75. Longing for idols
- 74. Perfect idol
- 73. The first few seconds of what would later be called inevitable
- 72. The key to reason
- 71. Disappointment
- 70. The value of carbon dioxide
- 69. The price of giving up
- 68. Sacrifice for protection
- 67. Lifelong white flag
- 66. The day I cut the cross in the depths of Hell
- 65. Longing and envy are similar
- 64. Pressure
- 63. Pray to God
- 62. Touch my heart
- 61. Constant supply of affection
- 60. The Shen Temple
- 59. Too much protection is a hassle.
- 58. You did your best.
- 57. The two of them.
- 56. Someone said it was like the sun.
- 55. Dreams are illusions
- 54. I don’t mind going to hell by your hand.
- 53. Voices are heard.
- I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again! – Chapter 52